Lectures / Seminars
- Our trainers are leading professionals in the Beauty Industry.
- Lectures are delivered by experienced Educators.
- Our trainers run salons and work in the beauty industry day in day out, so you will receive the most up to date information.
- Our courses are run in a specialised running clinic, so you can get practical hands-on experience treating real clients.
- You will work in groups to perform treatments for the practical part of the training.
- This breaks the theory up and makes the course a lot more fun and interesting.
- This refines the understanding of the subject area and allows the opportunity to give and receive feedback on performance.
- Discussions are encouraged throughout the training, this allows reflective thinking, which leads to a deeper understanding of the subject area.
This satisfies the theory part of the qualification.
- Assignments will need to be completed for each of the modules.
- We will provide you with detailed course material that will allow you to complete the assignments.
- You can work on the assignments at your own pace. However the quicker you complete them, the quicker you will receive your qualification.
- 100% support and help will be provided for you to complete this part of the study programme.
- The assignments can be written, or you can use audio-visual media to record the answers.
This satisfies the practical part of the qualification.
- You will be required to perform treatments on real clients under assessment conditions.
- We will ensure that you are 100% ready for this part of the course by providing you with enough practical experience.
- You will perform
- Face and Body Electrical
- Indian Head
- Pre-blended oils
- There will be 8 papers to complete under strict exam conditions.
- As part of this course, You will be required to produce a portfolio.
- All evidence will need to be documented in the portfolio and cross-referred to unit outcomes.